Book with confidence!
In these uncertain times, it's good to know that you can change your dates or cancel your holiday without charge if you have booked but your area, or Devon, is in lockdown and you can't travel. In 2020 all our guests that were affected by Covid 19 restrictions either moved their dates or got a full refund and we commit to offering the same in 2021.
Seatime has been recently refurbished and includes:-
- • Entrance hall with full length mirror and coat hooks
- • Bedroom area sleeps 2 with double bed, quality mattress and luxury bed linen and duvets will be made up ready for your arrival.
- • Lounge area with flat screen TV and DVD player, sofa bed (for one or two extra people if required) , dining table and two chairs and coffee table.
- • Fully equipped modern kitchen, built-in cupboards with breakfast bar. New cooker & hob, dishwasher, microwave and fridge with ice box. We hope we have thought of everything to make your stay feel like a home from home, from crockery, cutlery and glassware to oven gloves and a potato peeler, it is all here!
- • Bright and spacious bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin, WC, extractor fan and heated towel rail and an airing cupboard for extra storage, drying area.
- • Electric radiators to keep the apartment warm and cosy.
- • Free WiFi
- • Lightweight deckchairs are provided to use on the patio outside the main entrance or to take to the seafront.
- • There is a small outside seating area on the way into the apartment block, there are no sea views but it is a pleasant suntrap!
- • For the comfort of other guests, regrettably we cannot accept pets or smokers.
- • There are 14 steps leading up to the apartment from the ground below.
- • There will be a supplement for an extra person/s staying in the apartment, please ask at the time of booking
- • Our rates start at £350 per week, please click on “Check Availability” icon above for your chosen dates to make a booking if you wish to stay at Seatime
Limited parking is available, please ask at the time of booking.
"Wonderful accommodation, everything we needed was there, lovely decor, definitely stay again."
Tips for other travellers
"Right in the heart of the town, sea, shops just a few minutes walk away. Lots of beautiful towns within a short drive..."