Book with confidence!
In these uncertain times, it's good to know that you can change your dates or cancel your holiday without charge if you have booked but your area, or Devon, is in lockdown and you can't travel. In 2020 all our guests that were affected by Covid 19 restrictions either moved their dates or got a full refund and we commit to offering the same in 2021.
Seatime Too has been recently refurbished and includes:-
- • Entrance hall with large storage cupboard
- • Bedroom area sleeps 2 with king size bed, quality mattress and luxury bed linen and duvets will be made up ready for your arrival.
- • Lounge area with partial seaviews, flat screen TV and DVD player, sofa bed, dining table and two chairs and coffee table.
- • Good sized fully equipped modern kitchen with partials seaviews. New cooker & hob, washing machine, microwave and fridge/freezer. We hope we have thought of everything to make your stay feel like a home from home, from crockery, cutlery and glassware to oven gloves and a potato peeler, it is all here!
- • Bright and spacious bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin, WC, extractor fan and heated towel rail and an airing cupboard for extra storage, drying area.
- • Electric radiators to keep the apartment warm and cosy.
- • Free WiFi.
- • A sofa bed and single folding bed are available to allow for up to 4 people to share the apartment.
- • There is a small outside seating area on the way into the apartment block, there are no sea views but it is a suntrap!
- • Lightweight deckchairs are provided to use on the patio outside the main entrance or to take to the seafront.
- • For the comfort of other guests, regrettably we cannot accept pets or smokers.
- • There are 14 steps leading up to the apartment from the ground below.
- • There will be a supplement for an extra person staying in the apartment, please ask at the time of booking
- • Our rates start at £350 per week, please click on “Check Availability” icon above for your chosen dates to make a booking if you wish to stay at Seatime Too
Limited parking is available, please ask at the time of booking.
"What a gem. We stayed at Seatime Too and it has everything you need. The apartment is immaculate and having on site parking is a bonus. It's less than 5 minutes walk to the town/beach. The host is super helpful. If we visit Sidmouth again Seatime will be our first choice. "