Book with confidence!
In these uncertain times, it's good to know that you can change your dates or cancel your holiday without charge if you have booked but your area, or Devon, is in lockdown and you can't travel. In 2020 all our guests that were affected by Covid 19 restrictions either moved their dates or got a full refund and we commit to offering the same in 2021.
New for 2021:
Seaside has been completely refurbished to a very high specification and includes:-
- • New fitted kitchen with fridge/freezer, oven with hob and washing machine. Enjoy a drink or meals at the lovely breakfast bar. We hope we have thought of everything to make your stay feel like a home from home, from crockery, cutlery and glassware to oven gloves and a potato peeler, it is all here!
- • Lounge with partial seaviews, wall mounted flat screen TV, corner sofabed and coffee table.
- • Separate double bedroom with a double bed, wardrobe and dressing table. Luxury linen and towels are included.
- • Brand new bathroom with spacious double shower, hand basin, toilet and an airing cupboard for extra storage, drying area.
- • Electric radiators to keep the apartment warm and cosy.
- • Free WiFi is provided
- • There is a small outside seating area on the way into the apartment block, there are no sea views but it is a suntrap!
- • For the comfort of other guests, regrettably we cannot accept pets or smokers.
- • There are 14 steps leading up to the apartment from the ground below.
- • There will be a supplement to the price if an extra person or two wishes to stay (standard price is for 2 people)
- • Our rates start at £400 per week, please click on “Check Availability” icon above for your chosen dates to make a booking if you wish to stay at Seaside
Limited parking is available, please ask at the time of booking.
"What a lovely apartment! Beautifully furnished and everything we needed was provided. It was a wonderful base to come back to after exploring the area. It gets 5 stars from us!"