Seatime was completely refurbished in 2016 and includes:-
- Entrance hall with full length mirror and coat hooks
- Bedroom area sleeps 2 with double bed, quality mattress and luxury bed linen and duvets will be made up ready for your arrival.
- Lounge area with flat screen TV and DVD player, sofa bed (for one extra person if required), dining table and two chairs and coffee table.
- Fully equipped modern kitchen, built-in cupboards with breakfast bar. New cooker & hob, dishwasher, microwave and fridge/freezer. We hope we have thought of everything to make your stay feel like a home from home, from crockery, cutlery and glassware to oven gloves and a potato peeler, it is all here!
- Bright and spacious bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin, WC, extractor fan and heated towel rail and an airing cupboard for extra storage, drying area.
- Electric radiators to keep the apartment warm and cosy.
- Free mobile 3G device subject to availability, ask at the time of booking.
- Lightweight deckchairs are provided to use on the patio outside the main entrance or to take to the seafront. Please note:-
- For the comfort of other guests, regrettably we cannot accept pets or smokers.
- There are 14 steps leading up to the apartment from the ground below.
- There will be a £35 supplement to the price if an extra person wishes to stay (standard price is for 2 people)
- Our rates start at £225 per week, please use the 'Check Availability & Book' box opposite for your chosen dates and to make a booking if you wish to stay at Seatime
There is one parking space available outside the apartments, this can be booked on a first come, first served basis at an extra charge of £20 per week. Otherwise the apartments come with a parking permit for free, unlimited parking in the nearby Manor Road car park.
Temporary visitor parking is available outside the apartment block for the drop off/collection of luggage and the parking permit.
If you would like to book the car park space, please enquire at the time of booking.